Apply before August 24th!
We are thrilled to welcome an incredible being who is excited to support our vision of empowering more people all over the world to remember & actualize their gifts through transformational experiences such as Sound Healing, group programs (online and in-person), and digital & physical products. We are here to bring Heaven to Earth by inspiring others to share their gifts, and we want you to be a part of that process!
Virtual Assistant (online only)
Virtual Assistant Details: We are looking to grow our virtual team, and are excited to bring on someone who is: focused, awesome at time management, a self-starter, loves learning new things, and ALREADY has an organizational system for managing multiple projects/clients in place. We are looking for someone who takes the initiative when needed, is resourceful, organized, detail oriented AND efficient, has a “get things done” attitude. We are excited to bring on someone who asks questions to gain clarity, has incredible communication skills, is transparent when they don’t know the answer, is an adaptable, thoughtful, people person (has the ability to communicate with & understand people easily), and is intuitive (able to feel things out) especially for writing purposes and representing the brand.
Must Have List:
- Reliable, collaborative, diplomatic, empathetic, organized, troubleshooter.
- Ability to work seamlessly with the Soul Star team in a collaborative manner.
- Has the ability to work independently, as well as receive direction from teammates.
- Has the expertise and self-discipline to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities remotely in an online virtual team environment.
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (both for Customer Service and within the team).
- A tech-savvy individual who knows his/her way around many programs.
- Has experience with the programs and processes we use (see application).
- Has experience working with customers, and assisting them with their questions or concerns.
- Is a quick learner who enjoys diving into new processes, ideas, and concepts.
- Is open & flexible to working in new areas on short notice to support the team.
- Has the capability to change directions quickly if needed.
- Has a strong sense of self and thoughtful boundaries.
- Has a connective / team attitude, and is excited about growing with the Soul Star team long term.
Job Duties List: (Include but not limited to)
- General Client Interfacing. Manages firstname.lastname@example.org inbox items.
- Manages Rakai’el’s appointments.
- Creates Calendar Events for Sunday Sound Temple, etc.
- Updates Calendar Events on the SSM Website.
- Formatting videos and adding them to the websites.
- Updating various documents with items we need.
- Broad-spectrum minimal website adjustments.
- Updates spreadsheets with student information.
- Supporting ongoing program/course launches including email campaigns.
- Helping the team with various other tasks as they arise.
- $20.00 / hour.
- Part time: 45-50 hours per month with potential for additional hours.
- Monday through Friday preferred with some occasional evenings required.
- Saturday and Sunday not required, but welcomed occasionally.
- Reports to Rakai’el Webb (Owner) and Marina Freitas (Project Manager).
- Because of the Time Zone compatibility, we’re asking only applicants from the Hawaii/Australia/New Zealand/Bali or surrounding areas to apply.
- Applications are due by Monday, August 24th, at 6:00pm Pacific Time.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so,
or forward to a friend you think may be a great fit!
It is such an honor to serve you and our collective expansion every day!
TOGETHER we ARE the change we want to see!
Rakai’el and the Soul Star Team