The Full Moon at 19° Aquarius is happening today (or tomorrow depending on when you read this) on 8/11.
I swear, it feels like every week since the beginning of July has had some sort of Astro-tension. 🙄 But remember, we were made for these times, that’s why we’re here.
The old reality is crumbling while a new one is being birthed – and just like any birth, it’s messy, and painful, and long… and in the end… so joyful. 💫
Keep breathing & have faith in the ultimate outcome. We’ve got this.
Aquarius is all about community. That’s why I am SO looking forward to coming together in the Sound Temple for our Aquarius Full Moon Ceremony.
The Sun is in Leo, and the Moon is in Aquarius sitting right next to Saturn, all of which are being T-squared by Uranus in Taurus, while Pallas Athena and Chiron are offering positive support.
This moon is asking us to break free of
old emotional patterns.
- What changes (or necessary boundaries) are being illuminated in your life now?
- How could summoning the courage to make these changes revolutionize your life (check your chart for 19° Aquarius) and ultimately make you feel more at ease?
- With all that is changing within and around you, take this time to review your friends/community groups. Do you feel free to be your authentic self?
- Instead of trying to change everything at once, where can you take small sustainable actions to reorient to your friends/community to build connections that feel mutually liberating and emotionally supportive for the long term?
- What strategic guidance are you receiving from your intuition to support you in taking inspired action on your healing journey?
Ok my loves! I hope all of this is helpful. Please feel free to take screenshots and share on social media – please tag me on Instagram @iamrakaiel 💓
With endless devotion to your eternal empowerment,