Do not loose sight of what is important. Our brothers and sisters at #StandingRock are still in need of our support! Let these recent events be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and start PRAYING and POSTING about #NODAPL. Even if you’ve already done it. Do it again.
A couple weeks ago, members of the #magictribe gathered together to create water altars to send prayers to Standing Rock. Here’s how you can do the same:
- Get a bowl/glass of water.
- Place it somewhere where it can interact with the air outside. If you can have the windows open, open them. Or you can create your altar outside somewhere, in your backyard, or on your fire escape.
- Take a few moments to connect with your breath and your heart, and then begin to send your intentions into the water. You can sing to the water. You can play music for the water. And if you are in a place where you don’t want to do any of these things, you can also hold the water against your chest and intend that the beating of your heart be the vibration that embeds your prayers into the water molecules.
- Along with your prayers, tell the water where you would like for these prayers and intentions to travel too. Who and where are the people and situations that you are sending your prayers too?
- Then leave the water to evaporate. You can continue to add more prayers and intentions every day, even every hour!
As the water molecules begin to evaporate, they condense to form clouds in the sky. Because these water molecules have been programmed with your intention, they know exactly which places and situations they need to travel to. The clouds will then travel across the land and across the water to exactly the people and places that you are sending them. From there the water moves from a gas into a liquid again by becoming rain or morning dew to anoint and christen the people and places and situations that you are sending your prayers to.
Do this practice for our family at Standing Rock. Do it for all of America, that we may find peace and connection to each other and our Earth once more.